After 11 years in the gaming industry, Tangelo Games is today a leading publisher and developer of social and casual videogames on a mission to make people’s lives better worldwide by connecting them through playing. And, thanks to our wide-ranging portfolio, the fun never stops with free to play traditional and board games on our multiplayer gaming community 'Mundigames', and with our innovative cross-genre game, 'Monster Tales', blending RPG and Match 3.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was born Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge and pragmatism. Always playing as an A-Team.
And that's where you come in! As our next Senior QA Analyst, you will be responsible for setting up and executing the testing plan, reporting the test results to the other teams, and organising testing campaigns to ensure a high quality of delivery for our gaming products (Mobile and Desktop). You will report to the Product Owner and work collaboratively with all participants in the game development projects.
- Lead and drive the definition, preparation and execution of testing strategies
- Work effectively in completing assigned QA tasks: test plan completion and provide feedback on features
- Ensure that all bugs are recorded in an efficient, complete and informative manner in the Scrum board
- Look after and keep track of company devices, equipment etc.
- Respond to support tickets internally reproducing and updating them with information for the dev team to fix.
- 2 years of experience in the gaming industry
- Knowledge of CI / CD tools and technologies
- Passionate for gaming and finding every single bug!
- Comprehensive understanding of how bugs are reported for the dev team to fix
- Excellent English & Spanish communications skills
- Organised, disciplined and methodical approach to testing
- Strong team spirit but also able to work independently and proactively
- Quick learner – Passionate, curious and inquisitive about the product
- Can-do attitude
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work friendly
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Play with the best!
- Training Program Budget. Keep learning!
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Optional Ticket Restaurant or Health Insurance Plan
- Flexible compensation plan
- Paid leave on your birthday. Celebrate wherever you want!
- Team-building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- E-Scooter & Bike parking and shower facilities in the building