After 11 years in the gaming industry, Tangelo Games is today a leading publisher and developer of social and casual videogames on a mission to make people’s lives better worldwide by connecting them through playing. And, thanks to our wide-ranging portfolio, the fun never stops with free to play traditional and board games on our multiplayer gaming community 'Mundigames', and with our innovative cross-genre game, 'Monster Tales', blending RPG and Match 3.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was born in 2011, Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul, and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge, and pragmatism. Always playing as an A-team.
And that's where you come in. As our next Mobile User Acquisition Specialist you will be part of our Marketing Team, helping Tangelo Games mobile products grow to its full potential.
- Create and implement new strategies in order to acquire mobile relevant traffic.
- Help develop, implement and manage mobile paid campaigns.
- Execute tests (AB testing), collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI.
- Help managing mobile campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Monitor mobile campaign results, analyze and optimize key metrics such as CPI/CPL, CAC, LTV, CTR and CR.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising.
- + 2 years experience in mobile marketing and optimization of search, display and social media advertising campaigns in different platforms (Google Ads, Facebook, ASA and other Ad networks).
- Proven success managing digital media budgets and hitting goals for spending, revenue and other KPIs.
- An analytic mindset, data driven and proficient with data analysis tools (from spreadsheets to more sophisticated ones).
- An ability and likeability to work with others, within and without the team.
- Good level of English.
- Passionate about gaming.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience in developing and implementing ASO strategies.
- Experience in SEO and SEM
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work friendly
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Play with the best!
- Training Program Budget. Keep learning!
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Optional Ticket Restaurant or Health Insurance Plan
- Flexible compensation plan
- Paid leave on your birthday. Celebrate wherever you want!
- Team-building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- E-Scooter & Bike parking and shower facilities in the building