After 11 years in the gaming industry, Tangelo Games is today a leading publisher and developer of social and casual videogames on a mission to make people’s lives better worldwide by connecting them through playing. And, thanks to our wide-ranging portfolio, the fun never stops with free to play traditional and board games on our multiplayer gaming community 'Mundigames', and with our innovative cross-genre game, 'Monster Tales', blending RPG and Match 3.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was born in 2011, Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul, and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge, and pragmatism. Always playing as A-team.
And that's where you come in. As our next Data Engineer, you will help on defining and developing our data architecture and processes as well as help on developing the company analytics roadmap.
- Design, develop and support the data architecture and data processes of the company
- Develop and deploy ETL processes both batch and event-based real-time
- Collaborate with other team members on developing data and analytics pipelines
- Work close to the Product team on defining tracking needs and analytics inputs for the product.
- Work with Marketing, Product and Customer Support identifying needs and solutions
- Be up to date about trends and technologies in data engineering, participate in user communities, and share what you learn with your teammates
- At least 2 years of experience as Data Engineer
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science or Engineering).
- Good knowledge of SQL language and ETL technologies (specially Aiflow)
- Familiarity with building and deploying data pipelines and services in AWS
- Programming skills and advanced knowledge of Python
- Excellent level of both English and Spanish
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of AWS services (S3, Redshift, Athena, Kinesis, Lambda functions)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and related services
- Problem-solving skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Analytical skills
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
- Team Player
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work friendly
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Play with the best!
- Training Program Budget. Keep learning!
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Optional Ticket Restaurant or Health Insurance Plan
- Flexible compensation plan
- Paid leave on your birthday. Celebrate wherever you want!
- Team-building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- E-Scooter & Bike parking and shower facilities in the building